Natural TLC Skincare is a small scale business, run by it's founder Bernice Lown.
It is based in Bangor, a beautiful maritime resort on the County Down coast of Northern Ireland.
Our aim is to produce, natural, simple and affordable skincare using ingredients that nature has provided.
We have been working, researching & producing natural skin care products for 15 years.
Bernice Lown is a qualified Aromatherapist and uses her knowledge to choose essential oils to promote health & well being.
From the amazing landscapes and culture here in Northern Ireland we have drawn inspiration in creating our unique artisan soaps. The Causeway soap being one of our favourites.
- Lip Balms
- Aromatherapy Soap Bars
- Natural Clay Face Masks
- Aromatherapy Spa Salts
- Beard Balms
- No animal testing
- Products are Vegan (with some exceptions)
- Products are all suitable for Vegetarians
We produce a wide selection of skincare including:
Our soap bars contain Sustainable Palm Oil (from companies that comply with RSPO - Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil.
(RSPO operates to make sustainable palm oil the norm).
Our products are suitable for people with sensitive skin, although patch testing is advised if you have particular skin sensitivity or skin disorders.
- Our jars, tins and airless pump dispensers can be recycled.
- Eco Lip Balm range is packaged in 100% Biodegradable Kraft tubes.
- We are researching all the time for better, more innovative and ethical ways to package our products.
- We sell and promote our products at the award winning St George's Market, Belfast every Saturday from 9 am to 3 pm.